Rich Minga is equally at home on a Hollywood movie set or in the wilds of the Baja peninsula. He's an active guide with Wide Open Excursions, taking people out into the desert for the adventure of a lifetime. He's also a stunt driver and coordinator for film and television, and recently handled stunt driving duties for the shooting of our g-ForceTM Sport COMP-2TM launch video.
- 3-time SCORE Baja 1000 class winner, including the 40th anniversary event in 2007
- 1996 opened Baja Racing Products, a retail off-road store in San Diego
- 1995 became a stuntman for the motion picture and television industry including: Baywatch, Junkyard Wars, Miami Vice, The Dukes of Hazzard, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Master and Commander and Transporter 2
- 1987 SCORE/HDRA Challenger Class Overall Champion
- At 18 built and raced a Class 1-1600 to 6th place in the Baja 1000
Back to News