Troy Trepanier elevates the art of hot-rodding classic cars to new levels. The Ridler Award winner has been continually recognized for paint and bodywork, but also maintains a focus on performance. Along with show cars that may never even be started, Trepanier built a record-setting land speed car that ran at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- 2010 Detroit Autorama — 1st Place Altered Rod for Outstanding Use of Paint and Color, Outstanding Detail and Outstanding Display
- 2007 Detroit AutoRama Ridler Award for 1936 Ford coupe
- Signature style is his two-tone paint schemes and his focus on performance
- Three-time winner Hot Rod of the Year
- Multiple Goodguys Street Rodder of the Year awards
- Member National Rod & Custom Car Hall of Fame
Back to News