Kyle Tucker was an engineer in Detroit before heading south to open Detroit Speed and Engineering. He set up shop in the heart of stock car racing country where Detroit Speed designs, fabricates and installs modern engineering for classic muscle cars.
- Kyle is the owner of Detroit Speed and Engineering (DSE)
- Former General Motors suspension engineer
- 2010 3rd place Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational
- 2009 1st place Goodguys Nationals Autocross, the 3rd consecutive vendor autocross trophy for DSE
- 2008 4 out of 5 “Street Machine of the Year” finalists chose DSE suspension parts for their vehicles
Back to News