Andrew Comrie-Picard, or ACP as he's better known, competes in the Rally America series as well as X Games RallyCross. When he's not racing he writes and produces car-themed television programs including Top Gear USA. He's also the only Team BFGoodrich® member with both a law degree and an MBA.
- 2012 Rally America Scion xD driver for Team Sparco Rally
- 2010 competed in Formula Drift driving an SHR-prepared Dodge Viper
- 2006-2010 Summer X Games RallyCross competitor
- 2009 North American Rally Cup Champion
- Has won stage rally events in Europe and North America
- Television host and producer, including consulting producer and writer on Top Gear USA
Back to News