These BFGoodrich® tires carry a 60,000 miles limited warranty in addition to the standard materials and workmanship warranty for treadwear or mileage.
- Available on: Advantage T/A® Sport
- Speed Rating: H , V
Select your Year
(1) Based on internal wet braking results from 50 MPH using a 2013 Honda Accord LX versus previous generation BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® tire in size 215/55R17 94V. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on third-party snow traction tests using ASTM Test Method F1805-12 versus previous generation BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® tire in size 215/55R17 94V. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) 70,000 mile limited treadlife warranty- T-rated, 60,000 mile limited treadlife warranty- H/V rated
(4) Based on internal dry handling results using a 2013 Honda Accord LX vs. previous generation BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® tire in size 215/55R17 94V. Actual on-road results may vary.
>> The sizes shown are average design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width.
>> Section width varies approximately 0.2" (5mm) for every 0.5" change in rim width.
>> Tread patterns are often tuned to accomodate different tire widths. Tires for a particular dimension of a given tireline may vary in appearance from the tire shown in the photograph.
XL = Extra Load
WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from tire failure due to underinflation or overloading. To ensure correct air pressure and vehicle load, refer to vehicle owner's manual or tire information placard on the vehicle. Serious injury or death may result from explosion of tire/rim assembly due to improper mounting. Only tire professionals should mount tires and they should never inflate beyond 40 psi to seat the beads. Before mixing types of tires in any configuration on any vehicle, be sure to check the vehicle owner's manual for its recommendations.
DANGER: Never mount a 16" diameter tire on a 16.5" rim.
DANGER: Never mount a 17" diameter tire on a 17.5" rim.
Inflation pressure increase must not exceed the maximum pressure branded on the tire sidewall. When a customer requests a replacement tire with a lower speed rating than the original equipment tire, you must clearly communicate to him or her that the handling of the vehicle may be different, and that its maximum speed capability is limited to that of the lowest speed-rated tire on the vehicle. Exceeding the lawful speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
For high-speed driving, additional inflation pressure and possibly reduced tire loading and/or upsizing is required. In the absence of specific recommendations by the vehicle manufacturer, use the following guidelines based on those in the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization Standards Manual.
For speeds over 160km/h (100 mph), load and inflation must be adjusted according to the table below.
T-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100
H-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100 100 100
V-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130 136 143 149
Inflation Increase (psi) 0 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5
Load Capacity (% of max) 100 100 100 100 100 100 97 94 91