These BFGoodrich® tires carry a 65,000 miles limited warranty in addition to the standard materials and workmanship warranty for treadwear or mileage.
Available on: Advantage T/A® Sport LT / Speed Rating: T , H
BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® Sport LT delivers year-round grip and precision steering for wet and snow performance Defy the weather, control the curves, and enjoy the drive for miles and miles.
The BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® Sport LT features an advanced all-weather compound and optimized tread design that provide increased grip on wet and snowy roads, delivering improved traction(1). and resistance to hydroplaning(2). Experience longer wear through tread stability for consistent performance throughout the life of the tire(3). A reinforced internal structure provides precision steering and improved handling performance(4).
• All-weather grip on wet roads and snow(1)
• Up to 65,000 mile warranty for longer fun(3)
• Precision steering for improved handling agility(4)
Select your Year
Exceeding the safe, legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
(1) Based on third-party snow traction tests using ASTM Test Method F1805 in size 245/65R17 107T vs. Cooper Discoverer SRX™ and Goodyear® Assurance® CS Fuel Max® in size 245/65R17 107T and Firestone® Destination LE2 and Yokohama® Geolandar H/T G056™ tires in size P245/65R17 105T. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on internal hydroplaning results versus previous generation BFGoodrich® Long Trail T/A® Tour tire in sizes P245/65R17 105T & 245/65R17 107T. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) 60,000-mile limited treadlife warranty for V-rated vs. 40,000-mile limited treadlife warranty for V-rated Long Trail T/A® Tour.
(4) Based on internal handling results vs. previous-generation BFGoodrich® Long Trail T/A® Tour tire in sizes P245/65R17 105T and 245/65R17 107T. Actual on-road results may vary. Exceeding the safe, legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
>> The sizes shown are average design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width.
>> Section width varies approximately 0.2" (5mm) for every 0.5" change in rim width.
>> Tread patterns are often tuned to accomodate different tire widths. Tires for a particular dimension of a given tireline may vary in appearance from the tire shown in the photograph.
XL = Extra Load
WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from tire failure due to underinflation or overloading. To ensure correct air pressure and vehicle load, refer to vehicle owner's manual or tire information placard on the vehicle. Serious injury or death may result from explosion of tire/rim assembly due to improper mounting. Only tire professionals should mount tires and they should never inflate beyond 40 psi to seat the beads. Before mixing types of tires in any configuration on any vehicle, be sure to check the vehicle owner's manual for its recommendations.
DANGER: Never mount a 16" diameter tire on a 16.5" rim.
DANGER: Never mount a 17" diameter tire on a 17.5" rim.
Inflation pressure increase must not exceed the maximum pressure branded on the tire sidewall. When a customer requests a replacement tire with a lower speed rating than the original equipment tire, you must clearly communicate to him or her that the handling of the vehicle may be different, and that its maximum speed capability is limited to that of the lowest speed-rated tire on the vehicle. Exceeding the lawful speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
For high-speed driving, additional inflation pressure and possibly reduced tire loading and/or upsizing is required. In the absence of specific recommendations by the vehicle manufacturer, use the following guidelines based on those in the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization Standards Manual
For speeds over 160km/h (100 mph), load and inflation must be adjusted according to the table below.
T-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100
H-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100 100 100
V-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130 136 143 149
Inflation Increase (psi) 0 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5
Load Capacity (% of max) 100 100 100 100 100 100 97 94 91